Alpine introduces the all-new S-Series amplifiers - a perfect match to the S-Series speakers. These amps have an excellent Watts-per-Euro ratio in the Class-D category, feature a very high heat resistance and won’t shut down due to overheating. They also feature excellent sound quality in their price range.
The S-Series amplifiers are available in mono, 4-channel and 5-channel configuration.
The Alpine S-Series Sound Components
Three new S-Series amplifiers join the S-Series family, known for reliable performance and value-oriented products. All three S-Series amps (mono, 4-channel and 5-channel) contain technology currently implemented in R and X-Series models. The S-Series amps feature attractive prices and are designed to perform perfectly with the existing S-Series speakers.
All Digital Design
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows high power output while keeping a small footprint. The S-A60M measures just 204mm in width x 204mm in length for easy installation in virtually any vehicle.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new S-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
One-sided Cable Terminals
The speaker and power cable terminals are conveniently located on the left side of the amplifier to allow a clean installation.
Low/High-Power Speaker Signal Inputs
The 2-Channel RCA speaker signal inputs accept low and high-power signals. This makes it easy to connect the S-A60M directly to your original car stereo, regardless of your head unit’s power output (RCA connectors with open cable leads are available separatly).
Control Your Subwoofer
You can connect the RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knob (optional available) to the S-A60M to control the subwoofer level straight from your dash (applicable for channel 3+4 in bridged mode for subwoofer usage).
Low-Pass Filter & Bass EQ
You can fine-tune your subwoofer cut-off frequency with the integrated LPF and give additional Bass boost of up to 12dB with the built-in Bass EQ.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: Mono Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass EQ
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
SPECIFICATIONS Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1100W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 600W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 330W
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct)
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 - 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 - 10 V Lo: 0.2 - 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 10Hz - 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.08%
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >105dB
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 204 x 58 x 204