Great bass in less space
To create great bass, you need the best in materials and engineering. Alpine's S-Series subwoofers apply technology from their higher end subs to bring you the depth and punch that'll make your tunes come alive. And to make things even better, these subs are about an inch shallower than their predecessors, making them great candidates for locations where regular high-power subs won't fit.
The S-W10D4 10" sub can handle up to 600 watts RMS, so you can drive it hard without any worries. The tough Kevlar® treated cone stays rigid under pressure, while its rubber High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround enables maximum excursion for impressive performance. Its dual 4-ohm voice coils allow for extra wiring flexibility, which helps if you plan on adding another subwoofer down the line. Also, it rocks in both sealed and ported boxes, so you can choose an enclosure that suits your tastes.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMR Santoprene rubber surround
- frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 1,800 watts
- sensitivity: 85.3 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-11/16"
- grille not include