Audison Prima Series AP4.9 bit 4-Channel Amplifier with Built-In Digital Sound Processor
AP4.9 bit amplifier was designed for the Integration into OEM front/rear systems where a lot of power is required. The built-in processor, that this amplifier shares with the AP8.9 bit, provides the ability to assign the pre-outs to the AP1 D amplifier to drive a subwoofer, to the AP4 D amplifier to have 4 additional amplified channels exceeding 1080 W @ 4 - 2Ω total power.
- Voltage: 7.5 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 1.32A
- Switched off: <2mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC 2Ω Max Musical Power (without CPL): 30A
- Remote IN: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1mA)
- Remote OUT: 11 ÷ 15 VDC (200mA)
- Fuse: 30A
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn on/off): Speakers to input - selectable
- AST (Automatic Signal Turn on/off): Pre-In to input - selectable
- CPL (Continuous Power Limiting): Max continuous power - selectable
- Distortion - THD @ 1kHz, 4Ω, 90% Output Power: 0.1%
- Bandwidth (-3 dB 2V RMS, 4Ω): 10 ÷ 20kHz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 1V, Max Power: 95dBA
- Damping factor @ 1kHz, 2V RMS, 4Ω: >170
- Input sensitivity: 2 ÷ 5V RMS
- Input impedance: 15kΩ
- Load Impedance (Min):
- 4Ch - 1-2-3-4: 2Ω
- 2Ch - Bridge (1-2)(3-4): 4Ω
- Max Power: 520W
OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 12 ÷ 14.4VDC, 1% THD:
- 4 Ch @ 4Ω: 70W x4
- 4 Ch @ 2Ω: 130W x 4
- 2 Ch - (Bridge1/2; 3/4): 260W x 2
OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 10% THD:
- 4 Ch@ 4Ω: 90W x 4
- 4 Ch@ 2Ω: 180W x 4
- 2 Ch - (Bridge1/2; 3/4): 360W x 2
- Output power @ 4Ω, ≤ 1% THD+N, 14.4 V: 70W x 4
- SN ratio (ref. 1W output): 75 dBA
- Input Stage:
- Config 1: Hi / Lo level FL-FR-RL-RR + N.2 customizable
- Config 2: Hi / Lo level FL-FR-RL-RR + Stereo Aux In (Selectable: DRC/wire.)
- Optical IN (S/P-DIF PCM): 96kHZ/ 24bit max (Selectable: DRC/wire)
Digital Signal Processor
- Crossover: Full / Hi Pass/ Lo Pass/ Band Pass
- Crossover type and slope: Linkwitz @ 12/27 dB - Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 68steps @ 20 ÷ 20kHz
- Phase inversion: 0° / 180°
- Anolog Input Equalizer: Automatic De-Equalization
- Output Equalizer: N.9 Parametrics Equalizers: ±12 dB;10 pole; 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Time Alignment Distance: 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 in.
- Time Alignment Delay: 0 ÷ 15ms
- Time Alignment Step: 0,08 ms; 2,8 cm / 1.1 in.
- Time Alignment Fine Set: 0,02 ms; 0,7 cm / 0.27 in.
- SYSTEM SET:
- Preset (Drive Preset): Rotary switch for 7 installation Presets
- Acoustic Preset: N.2 DSP Memory, DRC selectable
- From / to personal computer: 1 x micro USB-B
- To Audison Electronics: DRC controls
- ASP: Automatic Speaker Presence (For Module)
- Optical / AUX select: 12V control for Optical In / AUX enable
- Master enable: 12V control for Master In enable
- PC connections: Micro USB (1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0)
- Software/PC requirements: Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit): XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Graphic card min. resolution: 800 x 600
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0 °C to 55 °C (32°F to 131°F)
- 1 x Car Sound Processor
- Fitting as per Manufacturer
Quick reply, prompt response and got the best service Pioneer Player deliver as authentic to me. Great Seller and Keep it up !
Andy Wei Loon Teh
Good service - patient and helpful from Kevin. Explained and advised which unit is more suitable for me based on my needs. Highly recommended.
Kelvin Wong Zhi Qing
great service by Kevin, very good advise on car speaker.
Excellent service and very reasonable prices for Focal and Audison from Chris and the team. Been a returning customer for years.
very helpful , even is after one year of buying , they still very friendly assist me fully recommended
Soh Tan Jue
Definitely the store I would recommend if you are looking for wide range car audio product. Good selection of products and excellent service. Price is reasonable too.
Tien Kiat Ong
Great customer service, answer all my questions before I made my decision. Definitely will introduce my friend to get their car audio upgrade from them. Thumbs up for the service.