Audison APBMW X4E 4" 2-Way Speaker System Specifcally Developed for BMW- Mini Sound Pack
The two-way APBMW K4E kit creates a three-dimensional sound stage and give the musical message the essential timbre accuracy
The 100 mm (4″) midrange is provided with a water-repellent pressed-paper cone, a material providing natural sound. It features a low resonance frequency that allows hi-pass cut-off in the 150-200 Hz range.
The 25 mm coil and Tetolon dome tweeter features a great extension on both medium and high frequencies and is optimized for off-axis output, for an, that amplifies the perception of reality in the car cabin.
- Component: 2-way System
- Woofer Size: 4"(100mm)
- Tweeter Size: 1.1"(29mm)
- Power Handling:
- 100W peak
- 50W continuos
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 90 ÷ 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 Hz
- Crossover Type: Hi-Pass: 6 KHz @ 6dB/Oct.
- Component adjustment: -3; 0 dB
- Woofer Magnet size d x d x h: 50mm x 29mm x 3mm (1.97" x 1.14" x 0.12")
- Tweeter Magnet size d x d x h: 24.5mm x 4mm (0.96"x 0.16")
- Weight of one speaker:
- Woofer: 0.46
- Tweeter: 0.06
- Voice Coil Ø:
- Woofer: 25 (1")
- Tweeter: 25 (1")