Audison Bit Nove DRC Digital Signal Interface Processor Car Sound Processor with Remote Control
Bit Nove is a powerhouse of technology fully dedicated to listening pleasure: since 2007, the year in which the bit One was first introduced, Audison has never stopped delivering innovation to the digital processors segment. The bit Nove was born from this unique know-how within the industry, the perfect tool to expand a car audio system maximizing its performance.
iDatalink Maestro AR compatibility
When bit Nove is installed into a compatible vehicle using the iDatalink Maestro AR (sold separately), the user can enjoy a perfect integration with factory installed navigation, advanced safety systems, voice-controlled hands-free and infotainment. (Only for North America)
Equipped with 6 high (3 ÷ 20V) and low (1.2 ÷ 8V) level inputs, the bit Nove can be used with any type of aftermarket and OEM source. The auxiliary RCA input (0.3 ÷ 5V) is perfect to connect your smartphone or tablet to the bit Nove providing the highest possible quality. The advanced PC software sums up the channels belonging to the same front and deequalizes the OEM source frequency response in a few simple steps. There are also two optical digital inputs with a maximum accepted resolution of 192 kHz/24 bit to simultaneously connect an Audison bit DMI to the bit Nove (taking the digital audio from the car MOST bus) and the Hi-Res bit Play HD player.
USS - Universal Speakers Simulator
Thanks to the integration of the USS technology, the bit Nove can also be connected to headunits featuring the "speaker load detection" circuit that would otherwise mute the audio signal output.
The bit Nove features nine output channels on RCA connectors providing a large number of active multi-amplified configurations, ensuring a wide range of set-up options to the installer. For each channel, the powerful DSP provides: a 10-pole parametric equalizer allowing for optimal adjustments, a 68 steps frequency crossover, Butterworth or Linkwitz-Riley type filters with slopes from 6-to 24 dB/Oct and a time-delay line.
iDatalink Maestro AR compatibility
- When bit Noveis installed into a compatible vehicle using the iDatalink Maestro AR (sold separately), the user can enjoy a perfect integration with factory installed navigation, advanced safety systems, voice-controlled hands free and infotainment. (Only for North America)
- USS technology allows bit processors to work with headunits featuring the "speaker load detection" circuit
- Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
- De-equalization function to "flatten" any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
- Analog Inputs: 6 high lev. + 6 pre in
- Digital Inputs: 2
- Analog Outputs: 9
- Digital Output: Not available
- Equalizers for each Outputs: Parametrics Equalizers: ±12 dB;10 pole;
- Crossover Filter Type: Full / Hi-Passs / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Filter mode and slope: Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 , Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24
Accessories (Remote Control)
- DRC AB enables the main system control (volume, balance, fader and subwoofer volume, bass-boost) without the use of a PC. Thanks to this device, installed in an ergonomic position within the car dashboard, the user can: choose between the four DSP presets and selects the source among master, auxiliary and the two optical digital inputs.
- 1 x Car Sound Processor
- 1 x Remote Control
- Fittings as per Manufacturer