Audison Bit One Signal Interface Audio Processor with DRC Digital Remote Control FOC 1 x STP Heatshield L
Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a powerful 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems. Managed and configured by a simple and intuitive computer software, it is possible to make adjustments to improve the signal through each phase of its path; from input to output.
Eight input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified, coaxial electric and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through a remote control, making the bit One a unique interface suitable for any need.
Eight analog and/or digital output channels ensure vast expandability for any audio system configuration.
- Preamplifier: Low Level / High Level / AUX1 / AUX2 / OPTICAL input / 8ch output / 32bit digital equalizer
- Low-level: Ch1 ~ Ch6, AUX1 L & R, AUX2 L & R
- high level: Ch1 ~ Ch8 (OEM AutoEQ), Phone IN (hands-free phone input)
- Digital Coaxial / Optical (Max 48kHz / 24bit)
- Low-level (pre-out): Ch1 ~ Ch8
- Digital: AD Link (Ch1 ~ Ch8 S / PDIF)
- Cross-over type:
- 12/24/36 / 48dB Linkwitz
- 6/12/18/24/30/36/42 / 48dB Butterworth
- High-pass / low-pass / bandpass
- Equalizer: 31 bands, ISO 1/3 Oct, 20Hz ~ 20kHz, + / - 12dB
- Delay time: 0 ~ 22ms (2.8 ~ 748cm)
STP HeatShield L Hood Cover Specifications:
- Package contains: 0,8 m2
- Package contains: 1 sheets
- Sheet size: 1350 x 600 mm
- Thickness: 15 mm