Audison Bit Ten D Digital Signal Interface Processor Car Sound Processor
The bit Ten D is a digital signal processor essential to maximize the acoustic performance of your car audio system. It consists of a 32-bit DSP processor and 24-bit AD and DA converters. It can connect to any factory system, even in vehicles featuring an integrated audio processor, since, thanks to the de-equalization function, the bit Ten D will send back a linear signal. It features 8 signal inputs: 4 Hi-Level, 1 Aux Stereo, 1 Phone, 1 S/PDIF optical digital. It provides 5 PRE OUT analog and 8 digital outputs. Each output channel has a 31-band equalizer available. It also features a 66-frequency electronic crossover as well as BUTTERWORTH or LINKWITZ filters with 6-24 dB slopes and a digital time delay line. The user can select adjustments that allow him or her to interact with the bit Ten D through a remote control device called DRC.
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling Current: 0.4A
- Switched off without DRC: 2.5mA
- Switched off with DRC: 4mA
- Remote IN Voltage: 7÷ 15 VDC (1.3mA)
- Remote OUT Voltage: 12VDC (130mA)
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS Output: 0.005%
- Bandwith @ -3 dB: 10 ÷ 22kHz
S/N Ratio @ A weighted
- Digital Input: 105dBA
- Master Input: 95dBA
- AUX Input: 96dBA
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 85dB
- Input sensivity (Speaker In): 2 ÷ 15V RMS
- Input sensivity (AUX In): 0.6 ÷ 5V RMS
- Input sensivity (PHONE): 2 ÷ 15V RMS
- Input impedance (Speaker In): 2.2 kΩ
- Input impedance (AUX): 15 kΩ
- Input impedance (PHONE): 2.2 kΩ
- Max Output Level (RMS) @ 0.1% THD: 4V RMS
- High Level (Speaker): FL - FR - RL - RR, Phone IN
- Low Level (Pre): AUX IN
- Digital Optical IN (S/PDIF max 96kHz/24bit): Optical IN
- Low Level Pre (default): FRONT L/R, REAR L/R, Sub
- Digital AD Link: (CH1 ÷ CH8 S/PDIF)
- From / To Personal Computer: 1 x USB / B (1.1/2.0)
- To Audison Electronics: AC Link controls
Crossover N.5 (one each output channel)
- Filter Type: Full / High Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Filter mode and slope: Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 dB Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 dB
- Crossover frequency: 68 steps @ 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Phase control: 0° ÷ 180°
- On Hi-Levels input (Speaker In): Automatic De-Equalization
- On Outputs: N.5 Graphic: ±12 dB @ 31 Band ISO 1/3 Oct. 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Distance: 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 inch
- Delay: 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Step: 0.08 ms; 2.8 cm / 1.1 inch
- Fine set: 0.02 ms; 0.7 cm / 0.27 inch
- 1 x Car Sound Processor
- 1 x Remote Control
- Fitting as per Manufacturer
Quick reply, prompt response and got the best service Pioneer Player deliver as authentic to me. Great Seller and Keep it up !
Andy Wei Loon Teh
Good service - patient and helpful from Kevin. Explained and advised which unit is more suitable for me based on my needs. Highly recommended.
Kelvin Wong Zhi Qing
great service by Kevin, very good advise on car speaker.
Excellent service and very reasonable prices for Focal and Audison from Chris and the team. Been a returning customer for years.
very helpful , even is after one year of buying , they still very friendly assist me fully recommended
Soh Tan Jue
Definitely the store I would recommend if you are looking for wide range car audio product. Good selection of products and excellent service. Price is reasonable too.
Tien Kiat Ong
Great customer service, answer all my questions before I made my decision. Definitely will introduce my friend to get their car audio upgrade from them. Thumbs up for the service.