Audison SR 5.600 1000W Class-D 5-Channel Amp Car Amplifier
High Power in A Compact Size
We are proud to present the renovated SR 5.600 (75 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 @ 4Ω) introduced back in 1988 and constantly updated with the best technologies available.
The Audison design team, headquartered in the Potenza Picena (Italy), spent a long time planning and perfecting the new SR line, taking full advantage of the features that the most recent amplification devices available today are equipped with. After numerous listening tests in a double-blind configuration on a significant sample of professionals and enthusiasts, the R&D team decided to adopt a new D-class technology called ADT (Audison D-Class Technology) for the whole range, which made it possible to reduce the size of the amplifiers considerably, totally preserving the audio performance that characterize each Audison project.
As for the electronics design, the Audison style center has taken care of every aesthetic and functional detail, obtaining a compact amplifier made of extruded aluminium with rounded corners that ease the installation of the product in narrow spaces. Thanks to the generous heat sinks on the two short sides of the amplifiers, internal cooling fans are not necessary, which are often cause of noise and dust accumulation.
Complete Controls on Upper Panel
As per tradition, the SR amplifiers confirm their vocation for versatility by including on all models a complete filter section, suitable for any type of audio system configuration. The controls, protected by a satin-finish aluminium panel, are located on the amplifier upper panel, to be easily reached from above even after the product has been installed. When the system includes an Audison bit processor, the filter section can be totally excluded.
Thanks to the integration of Audison USS technology (Universal Speakers Simulator) in the high-level inputs, the SR amplifiers can also be appropriately connected to OEM sources featuring the “speaker load detection” function that monitor the presence of a low-impedance load to enable audio outputs.
All models are equipped with high-level balanced inputs for connection to the OEM Head Unit speakers output and low RCA level for the after-market ones. When the high level input is used, the ART function (Automatic Remote Turn-On / Off) can be enabled to control the switching on of the amplifiers with the head unit switch-on button.
In addition, there is a remote IN / OUT socket to allow the control of multiple cascaded amplifiers switch on when required.
The SR 1.500, SR 4.300 and 4.500 models recreate the PRE-OUT signal by using the Speaker-IN input to interface it with OEM sources only equipped with amplified outputs, allowing the system expansion.
- Power supply voltage / fuse: 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 2 x 25A
- Operating power supply voltage: 6.5 ÷17 VDC
- Idling current: 2.2 A
- Idling current when off: 0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC, 2Ω, Max Musical Power: 44 A
- Remote IN: 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- Remote OUT: 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (150 mA)
- ART - Automatic Remote Turn on/off from OUTPUT BTL speakers (Selectable): 1.5 ÷ 7 VDC
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 4Ω, 70% Rated Power: 0.02 %
- Damping factor @ 1 kHz, 4Ω, 2 VRMS, FRONT/ REAR: 100
- Damping factor @ 100 Hz, 4Ω, 2 VRMS, SUB: 300
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB FRONT / REAR; SUB: 10 Hz ÷ 35 kHz; 10Hz ÷ 500Hz
- S/N ratio (A weighted @ 1 V Input): 105 dBA
- Pre-In sensitivity: 0.2 ÷ 5 VRMS
- Speaker-In sensitivity: 0.8 ÷ 20 VRMS
Minimum load impedance
- 5Ch: 2Ω
- 3Ch: 4Ω + 4Ω + 2Ω
Output Power (RMS) @14.4 VDC, 1% THD:
- 5Ch: 75 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 5Ch: 115 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
- 3Ch: 230 W x 2 (4Ω) + 310 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3Ch: 230 W x 2 (4Ω) + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
- Output power @ 4Ω, 1% THD+N, 14.4 V: 75 W x 4 Ch + 300 W x 1 Ch
- SN ratio (ref. 1W output): 75 W: 84 dBA - 300 W: 75 dBA
Inputs / Outputs
- Inputs: Pre-In / Speaker-In
Front Ch Filters:
- Hi-pass: 50 ÷ 5k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
Rear Ch Filters:
- Hi-pass: 50 ÷ 5k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Band-pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz (Hi) @ 12 dB/Oct.
- 50 ÷ 5 kHz (Lo) @ 12 dB/Oct.
- SUB Ch Filters: Lo-pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Bass Boost 50Hz (adjustable): (0 ÷12) dB
- SUBSONIC (on/off): 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- SUB Volume Remote Control: (-20 ÷ 6) dB
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer