Audison SR1 D Monoblock 640W RMS Power Amplifier with Crossover Car Amplifier
The Brand new Audison SR range provides a technological update to the highly successful Audison SRx range. All models feature convection cooling which requires no help from fans. High level inputs allow the amplifiers to be connected directly to a factory fitted head unit's speaker outputs and an array of switches and controls hidden under a protective panel along the front edge of the amplifiers allows fine adjustment and configuration.
The Audison SR1D features filters which can be bypassed and are equipped with a guided wire rising clamp termination system which prevents damage to cables as they are terminated and helps ensure a low-resistance connection. The terminals will accept 4AWG cable for power and 8AWG for speakers.
- Nominal power (RMS) @12 VDC; 1% THD :
- 4 Ch @ 4 Ω 200 W x 1
- Output power (RMS) @14.4 VDC; 1% THD:
- 1 Ch @ 4 Ω 280 W x 1
- 1 Ch @ 2 Ω 460 W x 1
- 1 Ch @ 1 Ω 640 W x 1
- PRE-OUT pass-through from high level SPEAKERS-IN input
- Removable panel to hide and protect controls
- Monoblock aluminium heatsink construction
- Fanless convection cooling system
- Strip fuse located on the control panel for easy replacement
- Connections: Power supply terminals accepts 7 mm diameter (4 AWG) cable, Speaker terminals accepts 4.5 mm diameter (8 AWG) cables, Hi Level speaker and remote turn-on terminals equipped with removable connectors with screw fastening
- “D” class topology, delivering 280W at 4 ohms and 640W power at 1 ohm
- Phase control switch
- Selectable Subsonic Filter
- Bass Boost Filter
- Continuosly adjustable LO-pass 24dB
- Power supply voltage: 11÷15 VDC
- Idling current: 1 A
- Switched off: <0.01 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 7÷15 VDC (1 mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 11÷15 VDC (15 mA)
- Internal fuse (AFS): 40 A
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC, 1 Ω,
- Max Musical Power: 33 A
- Distortion - THD (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 0.3 %
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 18 ÷ 500 Hz
- S/N ratio (A weighted, 1 V): 90 dB
- Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 150
- Input sensitivity (PRE IN): 0.3 ÷ 5 VRMS
- Input sensitivity (Speaker In): 1 ÷ 15 VRMS
- Input impedance (PRE IN): 15 kΩ
- Input impedance (Speaker In): 100 Ω
- Load impedance (Min):
- 1 Ch 1 Ω
- Inputs Pre IN / Speaker IN
- Output Pre
- Filter LO-pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/oct
- Subsonic 25 Hz @ 24 dB/oct
- Boost + 6 dB; + 3 dB; OFF / @ 45 Hz
- Phase Control 0° - 180°
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer
Quick reply, prompt response and got the best service Pioneer Player deliver as authentic to me. Great Seller and Keep it up !
Andy Wei Loon Teh
Good service - patient and helpful from Kevin. Explained and advised which unit is more suitable for me based on my needs. Highly recommended.
Kelvin Wong Zhi Qing
great service by Kevin, very good advise on car speaker.
Excellent service and very reasonable prices for Focal and Audison from Chris and the team. Been a returning customer for years.
very helpful , even is after one year of buying , they still very friendly assist me fully recommended
Soh Tan Jue
Definitely the store I would recommend if you are looking for wide range car audio product. Good selection of products and excellent service. Price is reasonable too.
Tien Kiat Ong
Great customer service, answer all my questions before I made my decision. Definitely will introduce my friend to get their car audio upgrade from them. Thumbs up for the service.