Ready stock & ready to ship out!
Introducing the new Gigabyte AORUS M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe SSD, featuring the world first PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. This compact form factor of 2280 also features Toshiba BiCS4 NAND Flash. AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 5,000 MB/s for sequential read, and up to 4,400MB/s sequential write. The full body copper heatsink provides a thermal solution for outstanding PCIe 4.0 SSD performance.
5000 / 4400 MBs
Maximum Read / Write
750K / 700K IOPS
Random Read / Write
Interface: PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Total Capacity: 2000GB
Warranty: Limited 5-years or 3600TBW
NAND: 3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
External DDR Cache: DDR4 2GB
Sequential Read speed: Up to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speed: Up to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPS: up to 750k
Random Write IOPS: up to 700k
Dimension (W x H x L): 80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF): 1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active) Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W
Power Consumption (Idle): 21.1mw
Temperature (Operating): 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage): -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on Crystal Disk Mark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.