Infinity KAPPA K5 High-performance 2300W Peak 5-Channel Bluetooth Car Amplifier
Kappa mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from Infinity. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the Infinity amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. Kappa amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
Bluetooth audio streaming and telephony support
The three full-range, multi-channel Kappa amplifiers (K2, K4, and K5 models) feature Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
Clari-Fi™, a proprietary DSP technology is incorporated in the K2, K4, and K5 amplifiers, analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real time. A predictive algorithm restores audio content that is discarded in the compression process. Clari-Fi™ works with all playback devices and audio sources. It extends high-frequency bandwidth, restores the natural warmth of vocals and widens the sound stage. In short, Clari-Fi™ gives your digital music back its soul.
Party Mode wireless pairing
The K2, K4, and K5 amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
Cabin-mounted control panel
The K2, K4, and K5 multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omnidirectional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi™.
Class D amplification
Every Kappa amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
Full-range line outputs
The full-range Kappa amplifiers (K2, K4, and K5) include full-range line outputs. This enables them to pass the audio signal to additional amps that power subwoofers, increasing your system configuration options.
Kappa amplifiers incorporate a mini-USB port that enables you to easily upgrade firmware.
The full range Kappa amps feature an ADAS input which overrides the audio signal when connected to ADAS accessories. In addition, ADAS alert routing location can be assigned during amplifier setup using the panel mounted control.
DBO™ (Dynamic Bass Optimizer)
Kappa amps feature a subsonic filter in with variable frequency and Q. For sealed enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 35Hz, and then adjust the Boost Control to your preference. For vented enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 10Hz below the port tuning, then adjust the Boost control to your preference.
Sometimes, an amp can be as stylish as it is powerful. With brushed steel and screwdriver access concealed by a magnetically attached panel, Kappa amplifiers have a clean, streamlined industrial design.
- Class-D FullRange 2-Ohm Stable 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Signal to Noise: >75dB
- Subwoofer Channel:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 350 watts x 1 chan.
- Signal to Noise: >80dB
- Total power output: 2300 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- Full-range line outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Sleek, brushed steel industrial design
- Bluetooth Streaming: wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. Receive phone calls by touching a button on the control panel. Plays through the car audio system In Party Mode, multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music
- Clari-fi Technology: A predictive algorithm that analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real-time.
- Wired control panel has an omni-directional microphone and puts functions at your fingertips. Activate Bluetooth pairing, accept/end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi
- ADAS Input: The ADAS input will override the audio signal when connected to Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS) accessories for safety.
- Upgradable Firmware via the micro USB port
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation (sold separately)
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer
Quick reply, prompt response and got the best service Pioneer Player deliver as authentic to me. Great Seller and Keep it up !
Andy Wei Loon Teh
Good service - patient and helpful from Kevin. Explained and advised which unit is more suitable for me based on my needs. Highly recommended.
Kelvin Wong Zhi Qing
great service by Kevin, very good advise on car speaker.
Excellent service and very reasonable prices for Focal and Audison from Chris and the team. Been a returning customer for years.
very helpful , even is after one year of buying , they still very friendly assist me fully recommended
Soh Tan Jue
Definitely the store I would recommend if you are looking for wide range car audio product. Good selection of products and excellent service. Price is reasonable too.
Tien Kiat Ong
Great customer service, answer all my questions before I made my decision. Definitely will introduce my friend to get their car audio upgrade from them. Thumbs up for the service.