Infinity REF-551A Reference-Series High-Performance 1300W Peak Monoblock Car Amplifier
Infinity's Reference 551a mono amp will add some bass muscle to your music without breaking a sweat, and it'll look good doing it. This potent powerhouse will send up to 550 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its Class D design ensures the amp's high output will put minimal strain your vehicle's electrical system.
Features & Specifications:
- Infinity REF-551A Monoblock Amplifier
RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 370 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 550 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1300 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- High and Low level speaker inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Slim and compact chassis provides more installation options
- HALOsonic mixing input
- Frequency Response: 32 - 320 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >80 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Phase: 0 - 180°
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 2