Infinity REF-704A Reference Series 4-Channel 1000W Peak (400W RMS) Car Amplifier
New Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s designed to fit in more vehicles. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Reference amps incorporate our latest amplifier topology, include variable electronic crossovers and bass boost control for precise system tuning, and feature high- and low-level inputs for easy interface with virtually any system. They’re also compatible with several new vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and Harman HALOsonic, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more.
Infinity Reference amplifiers are designed with a compact chassis and small footprint to ease installation, even if available space is limited.
High- and low-level inputs
Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow Reference amps to work with just about any car stereo, aftermarket or factory.
Variable crossovers and bass boost
Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, Reference amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
ADAS input with channel assignment
In vehicles with ADAS warning systems, you can assign a channel to broadcast system alert messages.
Halo sonic mixing input
Reference amps can also work with the Halo sonic systems of select vehicles, which helps reduce external noise for a better sonic experience.
- Infinity Reference Series REF-704A 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 1000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- High and Low level speaker inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Slim and compact chassis provides more installation options
- HALOsonic mixing input
- Frequency Response: 32 - 320 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Phase: 0 - 180°
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 2
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer
Quick reply, prompt response and got the best service Pioneer Player deliver as authentic to me. Great Seller and Keep it up !
Andy Wei Loon Teh
Good service - patient and helpful from Kevin. Explained and advised which unit is more suitable for me based on my needs. Highly recommended.
Kelvin Wong Zhi Qing
great service by Kevin, very good advise on car speaker.
Excellent service and very reasonable prices for Focal and Audison from Chris and the team. Been a returning customer for years.
very helpful , even is after one year of buying , they still very friendly assist me fully recommended
Soh Tan Jue
Definitely the store I would recommend if you are looking for wide range car audio product. Good selection of products and excellent service. Price is reasonable too.
Tien Kiat Ong
Great customer service, answer all my questions before I made my decision. Definitely will introduce my friend to get their car audio upgrade from them. Thumbs up for the service.