JBL Club 704 Club Series High-Performance 1000W Peak 4-Channel AMP Car Audio Amplifier
You can’t deny it: this is a good-looking amplifier. But that’s not all the JBL CLUB704 4-channel amplifier has going for it. This bad boy also boasts enough power under the hood to run your vehicle’s speaker system. Here’s the power breakout for you: 70 watts to each front speaker and rear speaker. That’s a fair amount of power. This 4-channel car amplifier can drive a high-performance system without breaking a sweat.
Features & Specifications
- JBL Club Series 4-Channel Amplifier
RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 1000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 Channel Amplifier
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Slim chassis provides more flexible mounting options
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 85 dB