PAPAGO GoSafe 118 HD 720P Digital Vehicle Car G-Sensor Dash CAM DVR Video Recorder
The GoSafe 118 proves that size does not matter when it comes to dashcams. This micro-sized dashcam records in high quality 720p video resolution with a 125°, taking up very little space on your car’s windshield. If it is supplied power continuously by getting hard-wired or from a car’s internal powering system then you can take advantage of the motion detection feature and protect your vehicle from any mishaps during your absence. The GoSafe 118 has Stop & Go, Light Reminder, and Driver Fatigue warning features. The optional GPS antenna can be connected so you can track your location and speed. The included sticker mount will fasten securely to your windshield, so all you have to worry about is staying safe on the road.
- Small enough to keep it completely hidden behind your rearview mirror.
- Has a driver fatigue alarm
- Supports Motion Detection while car is parked.
- Has a Stop and Go feature so you can avoid distracted driving
- Has a low-light sensor so you can record clear footage day or night
- Device alerts you when headlights are necessary for driving conditions
- Video resolution can be switched between 720p/30fps and VGA
- Build-in G-sensor supports emergency video file backup when an accident happens
- Supports screen capture
- Auto turn on once engine starts
- LCD Display : 2″ LCD panel
- Image Sensor : HD 1.3 Mega Pixel Sensor
- Lens : 125° wide viewing angle
- GPS Receiver : Optional. Purchased Separately. Works with PAPAGO GPS Antenna (P/N: GPSA-US)
- G-Sensor : 3-axis G-sensor
- Video Resolution : 1280×720/30FPS/ VGA 640×480
- Video Format : AVI
- Storage Memory : Class 6 or higher MicroSD or MicroSDHC card (8GB Min-32GB Max)
- *Please note that some cards may be incompatible- e.g., Sandisk.
- USB : USB 2.0
- LED Instruction Light : Red and green indicator light
- Power Supply : 12-24V DC input / 5V/1A output
- Power Consumption : 4.75V~5.25V / 1A
- Operating Temperature : 14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C
- Storage Temperature : -4 °~158°F