Pioneer GM-D9705 Class-D 5-Channel 2000W Peak with Wired Bass Boost Remote Car Amplifier
Pioneer’s 5-channel, GM-D9705 Champion-Series amplifier produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles, the GM-D9705 also offers installation flexibility to suit your different needs.
High Quality Sound Parts and Tuning
Audio film capacitors and low-impedance coil are used for the output LC filter to ensure excellent sound quality. Audio tuning based on the reproduction of the original audio source allows everyone to experience the difference in sound quality when connected.
High-capacity Audio Power Source Capacitor
Pioneer's original high-capacity audio power source capacitor contributes to higher sound quality and stable power allotment even at high output.
Variable HPF & LPF
For extra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. - GM-D9704 / GM-D8704 - Variable LPF/HPF: 40-500 Hz - GM-D9701 / GM-D8701 - Variable LPF : 40-240 Hz - GM-D9705 - Variable LPF/HPF (A-Ch. and B-Ch.): 40-500 Hz - Variable LPF (SW-Ch.): 40-500 Hz
Turn Up The Bass
The GM-D9605 also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer's Class-D amplifier automatically selects an input signal mode between the RCA level and the speaker level detecting an input signal. In the case of speaker line input, the amplifier will automatically switch on when the receiver is turned on.
Protection Control System
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Flexible Installation and Connectivity
A-Channel, B-Channel and Subwoofer-Channel outputs of the GM-D9705 can be matched to one, two or three preouts of a receiver. The GM-D9705 is aso excellent for speaker line output connections and expanding a factory-equipped subwoofer-less car audio system into a 5-channel output system.
- Number of Channels - 5 / 4 / 3 / 2
- Max. Wattage (4 Ω) - 150W x 4 (A/B), 700W (SUB)
- Max. Wattage (2 Ω) - 200W x 4 (A/B), 1200W (SUB)
- Max. Wattage (1 Ω) -
- Max. Wattage Bridged (4 Ω) - 400 W x 2 (A & B)
- Wattage RMS (4 Ω <= 1%THD+N) - 75W x 4 (A/B), 350W (SUB)
- Wattage RMS (2 Ω <= 1%THD+N) - 100W x4 (A/B), 600W (SUB)
- Wattage RMS (1 Ω <= 1%THD+N) -
- Wattage RMS Bridged (4 Ω) - 200 W x 2 (A & B)
- Frequency Response - A/B CH: 10Hz ~ 50kHz (+0dB, -3dB) / SUB CH: 10Hz ~ 500Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1kHz, 4 Ω) - A/B CH: <0.05% (1kHz) / SUB CH: <0.05% (100Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted) - > 94 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 315 mm x 60 mm x 200 m
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer