Pioneer PRS-D4100F 4/3/2 Channel 1200W Bridgeable Amp Class FD Car Amplifier
Get Pure Sound using Pioneer PRS Amplifiers
The goal of a good amplifier is to cleanly amplify the music signal, free of distortion or added color. The Premier PRS-D4100F is a new generation of Class FD (Full-Range Class D) amplifiers that clearly achieves this goal. Using an exclusing designed ICEpower circuit, music comes through clear, crisp and detailed.
Energy Saving Design
A huge benefit is the Class FD design, which consumes far less current than traditional amplifier designs. This results in less draw on your vehicle's alternator, and could actually improve fuel mileage in many cases. It also allows for a compact chassis (heatsink) that takes up less space and provides more installation flexibility.
Variable Crossover (40~500Hz, HPF/LPF)
For added flexibility, the variable crossover lets you optimize your system's efficiency and delivers the best possible sound quality. You can adjust it continuously between 40 to 500Hz, as well as selecting from either High-Pass Filter (use for your main speakers) or Low-Pass Filter (use for your subwoofers), giving you the ultimate flexibility in setting up your system.
Speaker Level Inputs
What, you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won't hold it against you. In fact we'll even help you build onto your system. The PRS-D4100F's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters.
- 1200 Watts Maximum Power
- Bridgeable 4/3/2 Channel
- ICE-power Full-Range Class FD
- Output Power (4 Ohm, <=1% THD): 75 Watts x 4
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged, <=1% THD): 300 Watts x 2
- Output Power (2 Ohm, <=1% THD): 150 Watts x 4
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 80 dBA
- Peak Music Power: 1200 Watts
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Dimensions: 11-15/16" x 2-3/16" x 7-11/16"
- 4 Channel (Gold Plated) RCA Input Jacks
- RCA Outputs (Pass Thru)
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- MOSFET Output Section
- Class-D Design
- Hi-Volt (400mV~6.5V) Input Level Control
- 4ch. HPF/LPF Built-in Crossover
- Crossover Frequency Range: 40~500Hz, -12dB/Oct
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer