Sony XM-N502 2/1 Channel N-Series 65W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms Car Amplifier
Horsepower for your sound system
Driving is always more fun when you've got your favourite music pumping. A 500W high power amplifier delivers cleaner sound to the speakers for enhanced listening.
Automatic Thermal Control
High temperatures can have a negative effect on amplifier components, often causing the amp to shut down until it returns to a cooler temperature. Automatic Thermal Control lowers the amp’s output, so you won’t ever need to worry about the amp suddenly cutting out.
The amp’s design maximises air circulation within the unit, allowing it to remain cool while reproducing stable, powerful sound that’s free from distortion.
Low Pass Filter (LPF)
Music sounds better when the correct frequencies are channelled to the right parts of your speakers. The built-in LPF ensures that only deep bass sounds are directed to your subwoofer.
- Maximum Output Power: 500W
- Rated Output Power: 65W x 2 (at 4 ohms)
- Automated Thermal Control
- Cooling system with high efficieny for high power output
- High-quality component and structure for high sound quality
- Channel Configuration: 2ch/1ch
- Power Supply: MOSFET Power supply
- Maximum Output Power: 150Wx2 (4ohm), 500Wx1 (4ohm-BTL), 210Wx2 (2ohm)
- Rated Output Power: 65Wx2 (4ohm), 175Wx1(4ohm-BTL), 85Wx2 (2ohm)
- Low Pass Filter / Slope: 80Hz / 18dB/oct
- Frequency Response: 5-50k Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1kHz): 0.05%
- Line In: Input Sensitivity (V) 0.3-6
- Gold Plated Connectors: Yes
- Current Drain: 15A
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer