New to Car Audio
If you're new to the world of car audio systems and don't know where to start off.
Evaluating Your Car Audio System
If a car stereo sounds OK to enough people, that's all the OEMs are looking for. Even factory-installed premium sound systems usually aren't up to snuff. So how can you tell if your factory audio needs a little tender loving care?
Simple Step to test your car audio :
Sit inside your car remember to close the doors and windows.
Play your favorite music and turn up the volume. Don't be afraid to go higher than you usually would, but don't go blow-out-your-eardrums high.
Listen to the music.
You're listening for several things, and you don't have to be an expert audiophile to pick up on them.
- If you need to turn up the treble due to a lack of clarity, that's something that an upgrade can fix.
- If you turn up the bass only to have the bass sound hollow or empty, that's also something an upgrade can fix.
- If the music sounds distorted when the volume is up really high, that's another thing you can take care of with a bit of tinkering.
So, where to start?
There are different ways to rip off a factory sound system upgrade.
Answer this few questions can put you on the right path.
- No matter what your budget is, we always do have a solution for you. Let us know.
- Do you want to improve the sound while keeping your factory stereo?
- Would you rather ditch the factory stereo and start fresh?
- How important is bass?
- Do you like listening to your music loud?
You may be surprised how the simple behavior of thinking about these five questions makes you embark on the road of building a great car audio system.