Infinity Kappa K1000 Kappa Series 2600W Monoblock Class-D Car Amplifier
Infinity Kappa mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps®and the performance you expect from Infinity.
High tech and stylish
Infinity's Kappa K1000 mono subwoofer amplifier supplies your subwoofer with up to 1,000 watts RMS — good news for all you bass fans out there. The space age-looking brushed aluminum chassis features dancing, signal-level LEDs which add to the amp's high-tech look and overall coolness factor.
Connectivity is the name of the game
This amplifier can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it'll work in almost any system. Infinity includes screw-on RCA-to-bare wire adapters with the amp to make sure you can make the proper connections. The Kappa K1000 sub amp will integrate perfectly into a system that uses a matching Infinity Kappa K2 or Kappa K4 full-range amplifier with its handy Bluetooth® connection.
Good with bass
A low-pass filter clears the way for your sub to play clean, powerful bass. The Kappa K1000 subwoofer amp also features Infinity's Dynamic Bass Optimizer (DBO™) circuitry, which uses a subsonic filter and bass boost to optimize the performance of your sub and enclosure combo.
Features & Specifications
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Clari-fi Music Restoration Technology
- Party Mode allows sharing of streaming content
- Cabin Controls and Telephone Integration
- High Efficiency, Low Distortion Class D Design
- Amplifier Class: D
- Max Power: 2600W Peak
- Power Output: 700W RMS x 1 at 4 ohm, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output: 1000W RMS x 1 at 2 ohm <0.1% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 80dB (ref 1W output @ 2 ohm
- Frequency Response: Active LPF 32 - 320 Hz
- 1 x Car Amplifier
- Fitting as per Manufacturer