Pioneer GM-D9704 1600Watts Max Power Class-FD 4-Channel Bridgeable Car Amplifier
An amplifier shouldn't take up too much space, especially in your car. This Class-D amps might just be what you're looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output.
High Quality Sound Parts and Tuning
Audio film capacitors and low-impedance coil are used for the output LC filter to ensure excellent sound quality. Audio tuning based on the reproduction of the original audio source allows everyone to experience the difference in sound quality when connected.
Variable HPF & LPF
For exra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences.
- GM-D9704 / GM-D8704 - Variable LPF/ HPF: 40 - 500Hz
- GM-G9701 / GM-D8701 - Variable LPF / HPF: 40 - 240Hz
- GM-D9705 - Variable LDF / HPF(A-Ch. and B-Ch.): 40 - 500Hz
- Variable LPF (SW-Ch.): 40 - 500Hz
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer's Class-D amplifier automatically selects an input signal mode between the RCA level and the speaker level detecting an input signal. In the case of speaker line input, the amplifier will automatically switch on when the receiver is turned on.
High-capacity Audio Power Source Capacitor
Pioneer's original high-capacity audio power source capacitor contributes to higher sound quality and stable power allotment even at high output.
Turn Up the Bass
The GM-D9605 also features a Bass Boost Remove for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
Protection Control System
To prevent circuit shutdown. Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 ohm connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofer to a system.
Features & Specifications:
- Number of channels: 4/3/2
- Max. Wattage (4Ω): 4 x 260W
- Max. Wattage (2Ω): 4 x400W
- Max Power: 1600W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50 kHz
- Wattage RMS (4Ω <=1% THD+N): 4 x 130W
- Wattage RMS (2Ω <=1% THD+N): 4 x 200W
- Wattage RMS Bridged(4Ω): 2 x 400W
- Wattage RMS Bridged(2Ω): 2 x 260W
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz, 4Ω): <0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise ration (IHF-A Weighted: >95dB
- Speaker Level Input: 4 Ch