Pioneer TS-G1620F 6.5" 2-Way 300W Coaxial Car Speakers
Our TS-G1620F speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2″ speakers. Their two-way design handles 250 watts max. power (40 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don’t get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16″ Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
Progressive Flex Suspension System supports the voice coil effectively by dampening the large cone vibration and enhancing linearity of sound reproduction. Its soft part makes movement smooth and reproduces clear sound and at excessive input, its hard part controls excessive vibration and prevents movement error.
- Size - 6-1/2”
- Design - Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design - 1-3/16" Balanced Dome
- Tweeter Composition - Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition - Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround - Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition - Ferrite
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) - 300W (40W)
- Frequency Response - 31 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) - 89 dB
- Impedance - 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth - 1-3/4" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions - 5" (in.)
- 2 x Car Speakers
- Fitting as per Manufacturer